Lake County CVB
The Executive Director shall be responsible for the administrative, operating and marketing functions of the Bureau.
The Executive Director Shall:
- Serve as advisor to President of the Bureau; the board of trustees and such other committees as may from time to time be designated.
- Assemble information and cause to prepare such reports as may be required.
- Attend all meetings of the board and other duly designated committees in an advisory non-voting capacity.
- To be responsible for the hiring, firing, discharging, directing and supervising of all employees of the Bureau.
- To be responsible for the preparation of an annual operating budget encompassing all activities and operations of the Bureau. The budget shall be subject to review and approval of the board of trustees.
- Perform other and additional duties as may be assigned by the officers, Board of Trustees and other committees as may be designated and as provided for in the bylaws.
- Develop and supervise plans to promote Lake County as a convention and visitor destination and as a tourism area through leisure and group travel and to state, regional and national conventions.
- Develop and supervise implementation of an annual operating and marketing plan for the Bureau.
- Supervise and monitor work flow and dissemination of information.
- Supervise all staff
- Receive inquiries pertaining to conventions and tourism and follow up with request.
- Contact travel industry representatives by telephone, mail or personal visits to present the advantages of visiting Lake County.
- Participate and maintain membership in local, state, regional, national and international organizations and attend their respective meetings.
- Attend marketplaces, consumer and trade shows in order to promote Lake County to the group, leisure and convention markets.
- Maintain visible position in the community; establish and maintain rapport with county leaders and county organizations.
- Act as spokesperson for the CVB to all forms of media.
- Act as spokesperson to local, state and national organizations in order to promote the Lake County area and Bureau
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the following: