Marion Area CVB
The office coordinator is responsible for all administrative duties including, and not limited to, daily management of the CVB’s bookkeeping, answering phones, all regular mailings, updating and maintaining all files, preparation of board minutes and notices, organizing volunteers, reminder calls of all meetings, cleanliness and appearance of the office and visitors center. Responsible for inventory control of office supplies, tracking postage and copy machine use. As a representative of the CVB in particular and the community as a whole, is responsible for conveying a professional, congenial appearance and demeanor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the daily management of the CVB’s bookkeeping through the use of Quick Books and perform all duties tangential to bookkeeping such as banking, secure document disposal, etc.
- Greet and assist visitors with requests and needs
- Provide support with day-to-day administrative operations, including mailings, answering telephone, responding to visitor-related email inquiries, preparing and sending correspondence, maintaining inventory and cleanliness of Visitor & Information Center, etc.
- Develop, establish and update customer database(s) as needed to meet the MCVB’s business needs, prepare and generate reports as needed
- The office coordinator is responsible for making connections to get brochures/maps needed to supply the Welcome Center
- Coordinate and maintain the CVB information packet program for local events
- Occasional evening and weekend duties
- Other duties that may be assigned as directed by the executive director
- Minimum of High school graduate/C.E. Courses
- Must be experienced with Quick Books for business
- Must be proficient in use of office computer software, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Mail Chimp. Sound math skills are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance is essential to this position
Applications deadline is Nov. 30
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com