Help for Businesses
OHIO OFFICE OF SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF
The Ohio Office of Small Business Relief can help you navigate state assistance.
Includes grants for entertainment venues, restaurants, lodging and new businesses.
SharedWork Ohio allows workers to remain employed and employers to retain trained staff during times of reduced business activity. The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services provides eligible individuals an unemployment insurance benefit proportionate to their reduced hours.
Thanks to several federal programs, monies are available for businesses in the travel economy. Thanks also to our friends at US Travel who put together much of the information presented here.
- Paycheck Protection Program: Applications Now Closed
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Shuttered Venue Operator Grants: Applications Now Closed
- SBA Express Loans
- UPDATED: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund: Applications Now Closed
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- EDA Grants for Tourism
US Travel provides the following resources for understanding options available for your business.
- Funding Recovery and Beyond: What's Still Available (9/2021)
- Navigating the CARES Act for DMOs Webinar Recording (4/9)
- Webinar 3/30 CARES Act Program Summaries
- CARES Act FAQ (Updated 4/17/20)
- US Travel COVID-19 Resource Page
- Relief for Airports and Community Block Grants (Updated 4/16/20)
- Payroll Tax Relief